Last updated: July 1st, 2020
– Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
– Local shared objects (also known as “local storage objects”) allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes Flash cookies, HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them.
For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
We use these cookies to help us understand improve our services.
For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.
– Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
– To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
– For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
– To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
325 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19106